DO NOT PAY!!
|Aichi BMO International|
Tags: active boiler rooms
BrokerAssist report available
Contact Global Investor Alerts BrokerAssist for a quote.
Aichi BMO International financial authorities warnings & registrations:Public warning SFC Hong Kong
Name: (New)Aichi BMO International
Address(es):(i) 100 King Street West, Suite 2800, Toronto, Ontario, M5X 1C9
(ii) 16th Floor, Gran Tokyo South Tower, 1-9-2, Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-6640, Japan
Remarks:The company uses Hong Kong bank accounts in the names of Leiyu Trade Limited and Fu Sing Hoi Trade Co Limited for settlement.
Add date:10 Mar 2017
Note: Unlicensed entities often use names similar to legitimate companies to confuse investors.
Warnings of the Financial Services and Markets Authority
Aichi BMO International (ABMOI) / Leiyu Trade Limited / GHY Partners Limited
The Financial Services and Markets Authority (FSMA) warns the public against the activities of Aichi BMO International, a company that offers investment services.
Aichi BMO International is not an authorized investment firm in Belgium. It is therefore not allowed to provide investment services in or from Belgium.
Moreover, according to the information available to the FSMA, the activities proposed could be of a fraudulent nature, i.e. boiler room fraud. More information on this form of fraud is available in the general warning published by the FSMA on 5 April 2017.
The FSMA thus strongly advises against responding to any offer of financial services made by Aichi BMO International and against transferring money to any account number it might mention.
Aichi BMO International uses the website www.ai-international.com, the email address [email protected]‑international.com, the phone numbers +1 647 243 8020 and +81 3 4588 8167 and the fax numbers +1 647 243 8021 and +81 3 4510 3208. It claims to have its registered offices in Canada (100 King Street West, Suite 2800, Toronto, Ontario, M5X 1C9) and in Japan (16th Floor, Gran Tokyo South Tower, 1-9-2 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-6640).
The firm also uses various bank accounts supposedly opened in the name of the following firms: Leiyu Trade Limited and GHY Partners Limited.
It appears, moreover, to have ties with Monex Financial and Nikko Desjardins Asset Management, two firms that have also been the subject of a warning published by the FSMA, dated 9 February 2017.
If you wish to check in general whether a proposed transaction complies with the financial regulations, please use the search function (available in Dutch and French only) on the website of the FSMA. You can also contact the FSMA directly using our contact form.
2017-12-31, Public warning FSA Japan against Aichi BMO International:
"Cold Calling" - Investors Alert
1. Today, so-called "Cold Calling," a fraudulent practice aimed at soliciting investors, is conducted all over the world. "Cold-calling" is a practice where by an entity disguises itself as a brokerage firm or an asset management firm and approaches potential investors via non face-to-face channels, such as by phone, fax, and emails, in order to solicit investment in securities or financial products. Typically, a "cold caller" makes unsolicited calls to potential investors, cajoles them into deciding to purchase certain securities, and then, becomes unavailable for contact after the investor sends the money for that purchase. As a result, the investors cannot obtain the securities although they made the payment, and they also cannot get back the money they paid. Investors need to be more careful and vigilant, as cold callers have been using more varied and more sophisticated tactics. (For example, some cold callers execute transactions properly and make profits for investors at first. Then, they solicit bigger transaction and make the investors transfer the money for it. After that, the cold callers disappear.)
2. In most countries, a person is required to be registered with or licensed by the national regulatory body before conducting solicitation of securities transactions. However, cold-callers do not have such registration or licenses. One of the characteristics of cold callers is that it is extremely difficult to discover their whereabouts. Many cold callers indicate their office locations on their websites (or documents sent to investors), but they rarely operate at that location. Apparently, cold callers intentionally hide their whereabouts, so that they can avoid being visited by the investors they approach. Notably, it is very typical that cold callers claim that they are located in a country that is different from the location of the prospective victim. For example, there are many cases in which cold callers that have approached American or European investors claims that to have an office located in Japan (at a building in Tokyo, for instance.)
3. The FSA has received extensive information from overseas investors and foreign regulators with regard to cold callers who claim to be located in Japan. The FSA has made a list of entities which are not registered with or authorized by the FSA under the Financial Instrument and Exchange Act of Japan. Investors should be very careful and vigilant about conducting business with these entities, potentially opting against conducting any transactions via these entities.
4. Recognizing the need for cooperation among securities regulators in order to combat cold calling, the International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO) - the international body consisted of securities regulators around the world - publicized a statement for investors alert on cold calling in February 2002 (see attachment). In the context of such international cooperation, the FSA brings attention and warning to investors by putting the list of suspected cold-callers below. Likewise, foreign regulators publicize the same kind of list and issue warnings to investors on their own websites. When you are solicited by an entity to invest in certain securities, it is very important for you to check the list below as well as other regulators' websites in advance of making decisions.
5. It has been noted that the entities listed below do not cover all exiting cold callers in the world. Other cold callers may exist. Therefore, it is recommended that investors check not only the list below, but also the "List of licensed (registered) Financial Institutions" and confirm whether the entity is registered with the FSA. If not registered, sufficient caution is necessary, such as not having a business with such entities. 2017-08-23, https://www.fca.org.uk/news/warnings/atsuko-ventures: Atsuko Ventures Warnings Published: 23/08/2017 Last updated: 23/08/2017 We believe this firm has been providing financial services or products in the UK without our authorisation. Find out why to be especially wary of dealing with this unauthorised firm and how to protect yourself from scammers. Almost all firms and individuals offering, promoting or selling financial services or products in the UK have to be authorised by us. However, some firms act without our authorisation and some knowingly run investment scams. This firm is not authorised by us and is targeting people in the UK. Based upon information we hold, we believe it is carrying on regulated activities which require authorisation. Atsuko Ventures Address: 2-18 Nakanoshina, 3-Chome, Kita-Ku, Osaka, 530-8252, Japan Telephone: 816 4560 4045 Fax: 816 7832 3046 Email: [email protected] Website: www.atsukovent.com How to protect yourself We strongly advise you to only deal with financial firms that are authorised by us, and check the Financial Services Register to ensure they are. It has information on firms and individuals that are, or have been, regulated by us. If you want to check a consumer credit firm that may not yet have been authorised by us, please also check the Interim Permission Register (link is external). If a firm does not appear on the Register but claims it does, contact our Consumer Helpline on 0800 111 6768. There are more steps you should take to avoid scams and unauthorised firms. You should also be aware that if you give money to an unauthorised firm, you will not be covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (link is external) or Financial Services Compensation Scheme (link is external) (FSCS) if things go wrong. Report an unauthorised firm If you think you have been approached by an unauthorised firm or contacted about a scam, you should contact our Consumer Helpline on 0800 111 6768. If you were offered, bought or sold shares, you can use our reporting form.
Aichi BMO International remark(s):
Aichi BMO International office(s):Retail Division (Toronto, Canada)
Address: 100 King Street West,
Suite 2800, Toronto,
Ontario, M5X 1C9
Switchboard: +1 647 243 8020
Fax: +1 647 243 8021
Email: [email protected]
Corporate Division (Tokyo, Japan)
Address: 16th Floor, Gran Tokyo South Tower, 1-9-2, Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-6640, Japan.
Switchboard: +81 3 4588 8167
Fax: +81 3 4510 3208
Email: [email protected]
Aichi BMO International email address(es):
Aichi BMO International web site(s):Aichi BMO International
Aichi BMO International contact person(s):
Aichi BMO International securities:
Aichi BMO International settlement agent(s):
Aichi BMO International domain information:Domain Name: ai-international.com
Registry Domain ID: 125948923_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2016-09-09T18:46:09Z
Creation Date: 2004-07-29T16:29:49Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-07-29T16:29:49Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Registrant Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Registrant Street: 14455 N. Hayden Road
Registrant City: Scottsdale
Registrant State/Province: Arizona
Registrant Postal Code: 85260
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.4806242599
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.4806242598
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID: Not Available From Registry
Admin Name: Registration Private
Admin Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Admin Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Admin Street: 14455 N. Hayden Road
Admin City: Scottsdale
Admin State/Province: Arizona
Admin Postal Code: 85260
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.4806242599
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +1.4806242598
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]
Registry Tech ID: Not Available From Registry
Tech Name: Registration Private
Tech Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Tech Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Tech Street: 14455 N. Hayden Road
Tech City: Scottsdale
Tech State/Province: Arizona
Tech Postal Code: 85260
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.4806242599
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +1.4806242598
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]
Name Server: NS1.AI-INTERNATIONAL.COM
Name Server: NS2.AI-INTERNATIONAL.COM